Sponsor & Advertise

November 22, 2011

About Ofisuredii blog 
This blog uses two languages (English and Indonesia) based on the content of articles. I will write in bahasa if I review local products or beauty event in Indonesia. Sometimes, I used video too for reviewing products or tutorial. My blog is visited 1000 visitors each day or my pageviews last month are 26.059 visitors (november, 2013). I will respond comment from readers at my blog. I also share my articles on my twitter or my facebook fanpage.  
Sponsorship (product review or giveaway) 
I will review product at least two weeks after I tried the products. The review, I made based my honest opinions about the products whether is good or bad. I can make a giveaway too, like beauty contest or anything. If you are interested please drop me by email and feel free to send your product.
Event or Gathering 
I like for attending beauty event at Jakarta. I will make a event report post. Please email me! Thank you 
Advertorial 
The price depends on heavily on our discussion, you can also request me to make video.  
Advertise Banner 
 I can put your company banner at my blog. There are four options for banner:  
125 X 100 
150 X 200  
125 X 500  
760 X 90 
♥ Banner available for 3 months 
♥ For price kindly ask me by email 
♥ I accept local and international company  
If you have any question about sponsor and advertise, Please drop me an email at:
uswatunkhasanah1091[at]gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'm happy to read and reply your comment^^

Subscribe