City Essential Pack, Beauty Box from L'oreal Paris

January 04, 2015

Assalamu'alaykum
Hi all, that's my beauty box which L'oreal sent to me last year. Fine, I wasn't a good blogger because I make super duper late post until the year end. However it's better than never *my excuse* :P
Theme for this beauty box is City Essential Pack
The box consists of excellence fashion, uv perfect instant white, true match bb cream and fall repair 3x aminexil.
Riza Arif Rahman, group product manager L'oreal Paris Hair and Men Expert said, " Mengerti akan kebutuhan setiap wanita urban Indonesia untuk selalu tampil lebih hidup dan extraordinary, kami mengemas produk-produk baru kami dalam City Essential Pack"
(We were packing our products in city essential pack because we know what Indonesian urban women needed, for always feel a life and extraordinary)
L'oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Cure Aminexil
There are a lot of things that make your hair is damaged like pollution, sun, and hair styling. L'oreal Fall Repair helps to nourish your hair. Aminexil is a recent innovation technology from L'oreal Paris Laboratory which has a popular benefit to prevent from stiffening of collagen hair roots, so hair growth cycle back to normal. Aminexil also can prevent from baldness. Fall Repair 3 X also contains of arginine amino acids and proteins which can help strengthen hair and make hair growth faster. I have been using this for a month and it helps to reduce my hair loss.
Unless benefits from this product I love the smell much. It's kind of sweet fruit and flower *sorry I'm bad to describe a scent*. It was smell nice on my hair. 
UV Perfect Instant White
One of my favorite product in 2014, it's kind of product that I can't leave without. Living in tropical country like Indonesia, sunblock or UV protection is very needed. This product was amazing because it has spf 50 and PA++ which is protecting from UV A and UV B. UV Perfect Instant White also claims 12 hours long lasting uv protector, against brown spots, skin darkening and premature skin aging. It also contains of Mexoryl Filters, Vitamin CG, and Rosy Pearlscent Texture. They are three active lightening ingredients.
They explain what you need to know about this product. 
This how it looks, a packaging is travel friendly and I love to bring it anywhere. This is made from plastic, I don't need to worry if I don't arrange well in my bag *I'm messy person,hehe* That's also really cute with pink design :P
You can apply after moisturizer before applying makeup
I often found sunblock with high spf with sticky texture and leave oily in my skin. But, it didn't :) Maybe it's little bit oily if I was applying on my face but it wasn't super oily. It's very light and has liquid texture, gives instant whiter look but it didn't make white cast if I took a picture. I didn't really matter with the scent but I didn't say it was good. UV Perfect Instant White makes instant fairness skin effect but it didn't make my skin brighter or whiter in long term uses. I don't know how it works for protecting my face from UV A and UV B. But I hope much, it will protect my skin from anything wicked about sun,hahaha.
True Match BB Cream
I got  ivory shade or N1. 
I didn't notice that it's the first bb cream from L'oreal with skin care after I wrote this review *lol*. But for me bb cream is a makeup not skin care. If it contains bla bla for skin care benefit, it just a bonus,hehe. True Match BB Cream claims that it will give coverage like foundation because it contains of Vitamin Cg and Adenosine which can even up skin tone, camouflage spots and make skin texture is smoother. It also protects skin from UV damage because it has spf 35 PA++. Like multifunction bb cream, it has moisturizer benefit until 8 hours because it contains of Hyaluronat Sodium and Glycerin. True Match BB Cream has 2 different shades, ivory and gold.
Ingredients
I love the gold packaging because it looks luxurious :P 
The texture is very liquid, I always over put out and you don't need to squeeze it. It will flow naturally *lol* I think it has medium coverage, my spots is covered but I still need concealer if I want it's invisible. It leaves glowing effect and bit oily so I must touch with translucent powder. This bb cream didn't cakey at all. It was just staying maybe 3 until 4 hours indoor, yeah I have oily-combination skin. I need great oil control compact powder if I want it stay all day long. However I like it because it feels light in my skin and didn't make my skin breakout if I was cleaning makeup properly :p. Almost forgot, the scent is really yuck, I don't like it, it smells like a drug.
L'oreal Paris Excellence Fashion
I got it in copper brown
I haven't used it yet but I used another color recently. Sorry I forget what is exactly the color :(. Excellence Fashion has 5 different colors, which are Diamond black, shapphire black, intense copper brown, intense violet brown, and golden nude brown.
Excellence Fashion has Triple Care, which consists of pre-color serum, coloring creme pro-keratin, and protective conditioner. This innovation will make your hair healthy, strong and smooth, though you were coloring your hair. 
That's contents of the box 


You can read the coloring steps in user's guide which they gave inside the box. It's really easy to do at home. I was using this maybe two months ago and it didn't make my hair dry like my previous hair coloring *I used different brand*. Because I used kind of dark brown color so the result didn't really come out. Maybe I should to bleach my hair before dyeing it.
Finally, thanks to L'oreal Indonesia who was sending me this box :) You can also read my first beauty box from L'oreal in here.
Good luck everyone^^



love


A

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Really interesting with sunblock, nowdays we need them Most, ahahaha not.too.late yaahh.

    Btw main main ke blog daku yh
    http://bit.ly/MencerahkanKulitAlami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya, sunblock emang dibutuhin bgt di Indonesia :D

      Delete
  2. wiihh banyak ya ternyata isinyaaa..sayang banget yg aku harus kutolak gara2 lagi skripsian takut g sempet review T_T
    ditunggu reviewnya bb creamnya yah! Hahaha

    www.rainbowdorable.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah sayang banget,hehe
      siip, next time yah reviewnya :)

      Delete

I'm happy to read and reply your comment^^

Subscribe