My September Haul

October 08, 2015

Assalamu'alaikum, 
Haiii, It has already October and I want to show you my haul in September even though it wasn't too much :P. Accidentally, my skin care regimen is run out last month so I need to buy the new ones. I enough surprised because I'm purchasing the same brand in maybe one and a half years. Ya, it's the famous miracle water from SK II, Facial Treatment Essence. That's the longest time I'm staying with the same skin care product*lol.
Almost all products that I purchased above aren't the first trial. From left, Biokos Exfoliating Lotion is one of my favorite peeling, the scrub isn't rough at all, sometimes I need light scrub for my skin. Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean is the alternative product of Bioderma. I've not seen that product at Maybelline counter for a long time, maybe I'm not lucky enough to find that product :P. That's my impulsive buying because I act like a child "omg, finally I found you!* #LOL. I still have 3 bottles of Bioderma for removing makeup. SK II Facial Treatment Essence, I never thought that it will be great on my skin. SK II Cellumination Deep surge EX, I bought that because lately I have some spots and SK II Cellumination mask in lotion, that's my first time purchases, I want a product with mask function but I don't need to rinse off :)
I also bought some drugstore products, which are Nivea Body Intensive Serum SPF 25 PA++, Refresh contacts eye drops, Maybelline Cheek Glow (Peachy sweetie), Sariayu Perawat Bibir (lip care), viva eyebrow pencil, face deco face painting stick, maybelline color show (403).
When I go to the face shop counter I bought mask sheet Mung Bean but I had already used it after that *lol. What I brought to home is mask sheet paper, without an essence but I don't have any ideas what essence should I put there. I thought that maybe I can put FTE to paper mask but I couldn't make the paper wet with a lot of FTE *it's pricey product, I can't pour to much on my paper mask T,T.
I'm a newbie as contact lens user so what I need is an eye drops. I made a mistake of buying eye drops for eye irritation and I just knew that contact lens user need special eye drops *lol*.
I'm sad because the maybelline lipstick is melt, the seal was fine when I bought it, but when I opened it the lipstick was melt and detached from the stick T,T. It broke my heart *lol*
I remember when the last time I bought viva eyebrow pencil, the price is just IDR 13000 and now it's IDR 39000, hiks *I found that inflation happens in my real life*. The blush is too pretty*lebay, I couldn't to take it home later or tomorrow, I would be dreaming about it *lol.
Yay, Eyelashes galore
That's pretty cheap eye lashes, I got for IDR 4500. I don't know about the quality but let's try and see :)
I got Elise for IDR 21000  and Jolly as same as Jelita IDR 4500 . Can't wait to try *.*
That's enough from my September Haul, have a nice day ^^


love 


A

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Aku juga dulu pernah beli lipstick color show maybelline, padahal luarnya mah baik2 aja, eh isi dalamnya meleleh gitu belinya di counter padahal. Kecuali kalau beli online mungkin karena kepanasan di jalan ya T~T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku jg pke maybelline nih.. Beli wkt itu di hypermart penyok jg :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiks ternyata maybelline sering kejadian penyok gitu yak :(

      Delete
  3. You got some fab goodies :)

    Laura
    http://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Itu SK II bikin ngiler!!! >______<

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe belii mba belii, okee bgt loh SKII *ngeracun :P

      Delete
  5. Face deco itu produk mana sih kak? Aku baru tau hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. korea say XD, aku beli digramed yg buat anak2 hahaha

      Delete
  6. ternyata nasib maybelline kakak sm sprti aku..
    aku juga gitu kak,waktu itu beli di toko kosmetik eh pas bawa kerumah tuh lipstick udah penyok dan meleleh padahal masih baru bersegel.. :( brarti tuh lipstick emang kurang bagus dan ga bisa ditempat panas kali ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya ampun ternyata byk yg alamin ya :( noted deh lain kali lebih ati2 kl beli lipstick merk itu meskipun bersegel

      Delete
    2. Ya ampun ternyata byk yg alamin ya :( noted deh lain kali lebih ati2 kl beli lipstick merk itu meskipun bersegel

      Delete
  7. Ya ampun ternyata byk ya yg ngalamin, noted deh lain kali lbh ati2 lg kl beli lipstick itu meskipun bersegel

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to read and reply your comment^^

Subscribe