I want to try Biotherm products

July 10, 2013

Assalamu'alaikum all,
I wrote this to get invitation to biotherm event from Beauty Blogger Match Maker. I always have skin problem, I know everybody does, but I forgot last time my face looks healthy and flawless without makeup. Sometimes I miss my skin before I heart makeup,hehe. That's why I wanna try biotherm products. Biotherm is a luxury skin care company that originated from mineral water. French biologist Mme Jeanine Marissal discovered mineral thermal spring waters that contained thermal plankton, which is a key to healthy skin and a potent skin rejuvenator. Thermal plankton is used in every Biotherm product. The company was acquired by L'Oreal in 1970. I'm curious about thermal plankton benefits because so far I know plankton is character in animated television series SpongeBob, wkwk #sorry long time I didn't learn about biological sciences

Which most product I want to try?
PURE·FECT SKIN(PURE SKIN EFFECT HYDRATING GEL FOR COMBINATION OR OILY SKIN)
Source:here
Description:
Did you know that 70% of women aged 20 and older suffer from shiny skin, enlarged pores and imperfections? Help your skin look perfect and pure with the triple-action power Pure.Fect Skin. Featuring L.Digitata, a powerful marine algae that produces a powerful purifying anti-bacterial protection, this complete range helps to matify your skin while keeping it hydrated, balanced, and clear of imperfections.
This product is suitable for my skin condition. I have combination skin tend to oily and of course I have skin problem which are shiny skin, enlarged pores and imperfections. So I hope I get this invitation to try this product, ce carnellin please choose me ;) hehe

love

miz_purple

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'm happy to read and reply your comment^^

Subscribe