L'oreal False Lashes Butterfly Mascara and Super Liner Gelmatic Pen Review

April 26, 2014


Assalamu'alaykum, 
Haiii, some people said that you can lie buat eyes never lie. Do you agree?hahaha but beautiful eyes can hypnotize people*lol*. So let's create beautiful eyes to get stunning look even you put natural makeup and wink to everyone who you meet, nyahahaha. L'oreal can understand women's need that eyes makeup is important. In early 2014 L'oreal is launched new products "The Butterfly look". They are False Lash Butterfly Mascara, Super  Liner Gelmatic Pen and Super Liner Blackbuster. I already know Super Liner Blackbuster and really want to try. I didn't know about super liner and butterfly mascara, so thank you L'oreal for giving me chance to try your new products.
The lashes spread out like Butterfly wings. The revolutionary asymmetrical butterfly brush. Secrets of amplifying brush. The claims are tempting, is that really happen?
It has fat design for mascara with combination blue and silver. I didn't matter with fat design but I must give some spaces on my makeup pouch. I can say it isn't travel friendly.
Butterfly wings effect fibers made from unique cocoon fibers that give your lashes twice longer than before.
Here it is if you opened, The brush is little bit big for my short lashes and small eyes but it's fine. I still love this mascara much because this mascara can reach inside of my lashes.
Butterfly Mascara comes with asymmetric brush with cocoon fiber 1.3 mm which can make your lashes 2X longer and it can reach each lashes in your eyes. Cocoon fiber can coat your lashes without clot and make your lashes curler and more volume. I love how the brush works coat my lashes.
My right eye, I used butterfly mascara. Look, how different from left. My natural lashes are too short >,< and the mascara works to curl my lashes. I love how it gives curl and volume my short lashes. It's waterproof mascara, I rub my lashes if I washed my face and  it isn't smudge. 
I like this product delivers on its promise of curl and volume. It's also stay longer, not clump, and not get smudge. I used from 6.00 am until 5.00 pm on my office everyday and the mascara still good. 

The Price: IDR 149000
Super liner gelmatic pen is pen liner with exclusive formula with gel color pigment to get intensive color. The tip of the pen can make detail outline. The formula can stay until 12 hours. They have six shades. I got the silver one. Lets prove the claims XD
This the pen look, there is sharpener (in the bottom) to sharpen the tip of a pencil. Super liner is gelmatic so its easy to use because I just twist it. 
This the swatch of silver. I have bad experience of pencil liners because most of pencil liners smudge. But it isn't and it also easy to make detailed outline. However, I must be careful to use it, if I draw line hard, the pencil can break. I have broken this pencil once,hehe
I love the silver one to draw my bottom line. It didn't smudge until 5pm but it little bit flake out if I washed my face. It also waterproof. This also can use as eyeshadow because the pencil is soft. 
Source: here
This the swatch of six shades. I want purchase gold and turquoise. I like this pen liner much because it's the first time pencil liner work on me, didn't smudge on my eyes. How about you?have you tried it?

The price: IDR 149000 
Have a nice weekend everyone^^



Love



A

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. aduh racun sekali postingan ini heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ih waw mascaranya menggoda yaaa :D langsung naik gitu bulu matanya

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya itu dijepit dulu pakai penjepit bulu mata tapi, hehe

      Delete
  3. Nice review.. very helpful!

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to read and reply your comment^^

Subscribe