Thursday Fragrance

November 19, 2015

Assalamu'alaikum, 
Hi,I don't know what title might I put, because those aren't my favorite fragrance. Maybe I can call it my current fragrance. Recently, I think that I don't really need strong and long lasting fragrance. I didn't go anywhere just at office and home. However, I'm kind of person that believe, if I have a nice smell, it will bring a good mood, of course for me not for other person. Even I don't go anywhere, I like to use like body spray or body mist to make me feel good. However, my last pick of home fragrance is cologne gel. I know.... I know.... it likes high school girl but I think that I don't need a heavy perfume at home. My sister who is in elementary school *centil banget kan :P told me that her favorite perfume is Eskulin cologne gel, Monday or Music day or she called it orange Eskulin :D. I smelt her perfume and ya it's nice, it has fruity and sweet scent which I like. Maybe if you prefer flowery smell you won't like it, but if you're cherry blossom type, you will like it. It's sweeter than cherry blossom but that's okay.
Talk about cologne gel, don't ever put it at your clothes, because it might leave stain at your clothes. Even though, I rarely spray my perfume at my clothes, any kind of perfume. However, I saw some people are doing that, so I warn you that cologne gel might be worst fragrance type that would leave stain at your clothes than others perfume type. Eskulin Monday cologne gel has quite strong smell and long lasting, I can smell it until maybe 3 or 4 hours, even I washed my hand repeatedly*I put it on my wrist. I use it before I go to bed or on the weekend when I was planning to spend the day at home. I didn't expect I can smell it that long for cologne gel. Maybe I will peek my sister storage again :P to know what her current perfume now,hihihi. 
Move to another perfume, it's still super affordable perfume but it isn't that cheap like Eskulin, I forgot the price but I think that it's under 200K IDR. I got that from www.rumahparfum.com. It's from Jeanne Arthes, Amore Mio I love You Women. It isn't pure sweet like Eskulin but it has kind of fruity smell at first but the middle smell is fresh, musky, bit roses smell. It's fresh and light fragrance, I like it especially in a hot day. Sometimes, I don't really like to smell strong sweet fragrance in a hot day and when I was sweating much, I think that I need fresher fragrance smell. Amore Mio I Love You Women just perfect for a hot day. How long it stays? They claim it will stay 6-10 hours, but I think it didn't stay that long. It stays as long as Eskulin. 
About the packaging, I think Amore Mio bottle isn't traveling type packaging. I think it's too fat to fit in my travel bag. I prefer bring a sample size perfume if I go travel. However, Eskulin is quite travel friendly. Both have plastic packaging, actually they will be fine to bring.
What your daily fragrance right now? or maybe your current favorite fragrance? Lemme know yours :)


love


A

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. its true that we need travel friendly perfume that can easily be put into the bag :D love this size !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yap i want anything fit on my makeup pouch so bring any products with travel size is better :)

      Delete
  2. I'm looking for something smell fresh for a hot day too. Just imagine we are inside public transport...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yap, definitely you need that :D. Fresh fragrance will be good for everyday like on public transportation

      Delete
  3. i sometimes spray on the clothes, thanks for the tips yo! i will stop doing that now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very welcome, ya probably you should stop doing that :)

      Delete
  4. wow this is new, didn't know of this.
    woman can never get enough of fragrance, hehe.. who doesn't need it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like strong smelling perfume. Just a soft scent will do. In fact, I personally don't wear perfume. I think it's just a habit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, everyone has different fav smell of fragrance. I prefer soft scent too :)

      Delete
  6. oh no, i sometimes spray it on my clothing. but will spraying cologne on our skin be any better?

    I'm old school, have always been in love with CK One, even until now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya a lot of people doing that, I did that too but I stopped when someone expert about that :)
      Btw, you have a great blog :)

      Delete
  7. btw, followed your blog, and liked your fb page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Jeanne Arthes, Amore Mio I love You Women perfume bottle, its so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yap, i purchased that because the bottle is so pretty

      Delete

I'm happy to read and reply your comment^^

Subscribe