nyx matte bronzer

December 24, 2012

Hai, time is running very fast. I still remember four years ago I came to jakarta for my study. But next years InsyaAllah I will finish my study at university. Ok guys, back to topic I will review my product for shading and contouring my face. I purchased nyx matte bronzer dark tan because I watched video make up tutorial inspired by dark shadow movie on you tube. I bought this bronzer from Cerryculture for $6.8 without shipping or about 90000 IDR (with shipping).

NYX claims : Just in time for Spring and Summer – the Matte Bronzers have arrived! Achieve a natural and healthy complexion using any of the powder bronzers available in five russet shades. Perfect for that desired honey glow all year long!
Ingredient

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850)
The size of packaging is quite big with a mirror likes compact powder. I love black color in packaging. It doesn't look cheap,hehe...
NYX bronzer have five shade. They are light (dark gold), deep (deep cool brown), medium (dark golden brown), dark tan (deep warm brown), and deep tan (deep golden brown). I chose dark tan because I think I need something dark for contouring my face especially my nose *LOL

It's matte bronzer, no shimmer and very soft.


Swatch on my hand.

Swatch on my face

Pros
+ texture is very soft
+ cheap but you can get bronzer with good quality :)
+ very pigmented and log lasting. I don't reapply this bronzer until six hours.
+ some people said that it's crumbly for travelling, but I'm fine with this. I always bring it everywhere.
+ not powdery at all.
Cons
- Sometimes I think the shade doesn't look natural in my skintone. But I don't think it's too dark for me. I don't know why, maybe next time I will try medium shade for comparing.
- difficult to get in Indonesia. You must buy at online store. I bought this with pre order.
Repurchase? Yes I will repurchase when it's run out.
Which shade or bronzer do you like guys?Let me know ^_^

Love

miz_purple

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I'm happy to read and reply your comment^^

Subscribe