Wet Look Hair Trends

December 07, 2015

Assalamu'alaikum,

Hello guys, if you notice about my kinda makeup runway trend post (here),I like to watch fashion TV channel. Lately, I notice something new and this is attracting me because it's uncommon *I think. The new trend is about hair, yeah WET HAIR. Okay, maybe when I saw them on the runway, their hair is probably drier than when they on the backstage. That's totally fine, but when I see them on the backstage, my first impression is kind of really what are the people wearing. At that time I watched the TV with doing another activity and I stopped and I began to pay attention to see what are they wearing. Taraaa, they didn't wear anything but the hairdresser was styling the models without drying of the model's hair. When I looked at them after styling done, I think that, "OMG, they look really really like when they out of the pool". That's little bit gross, but when the hair is starting to dry naturally, the hair looks great. It was blowing nicely when they walked at the stage *if she has a long hair, but if she has short hair it looks drenched.
Like makeup, the current trend is looking as natural as possible, they didn't contour their face hardly but they chose playing with highlighter. For hair, I think wet hair can reduce damage hair, because I know that the models did a lot of styling on their hair. Maybe this trend is for healthier purpose or giving natural look like the makeup trend.
What do you think about wet hair trends? Yay or Nay? Sorry, but I'm in Nay side because I don't really like drenched or wet hair look :P


love


A

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. Nay lah, aku gak gitu suka rambut basah, entah kenapa kalau rambutku basah, bawannya super tipis aja gitu diliatnya =___=;; jadi tiap habis keramas aku berdiri di depan kipas angin, untung gak masuk angin LOL maklum gak punya hair dryer XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. samaaa, aku juga jarang banget pakai hair dryer, sayang rambut dan keringin natural kalau pas keburu2 ya dikipas angis pastinya ya buuuk wkwkwk

      Delete
  2. Say YAAYY to this new look!! Suka banget sama tampilan nya, keceh. Memang suka sama rambut yang tampilannya flat gitu.. Hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaa mba mba model tetep kecee gitu yak meskipun klimis, mungkin kalau yg sudah biasa short hair gaya ini bisa pas banget

      Delete
  3. klimis dan maco ddeh kalo menurut aku hihihi

    kuecocor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it depends on the person's face shape.. If I had a small face I would love that... it gives you a gamine type look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I think so, would be perfect for small face mine is round so I need more layer and blow nicely to cover my chubby cheeks *lol

      Delete
  5. I like wet hair trends, but my fringe too long so not suit. Hehe.. gonna tell my friends to see this video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it looks really cool, but depends on hair and face type too :)
      Ya, spread this trend dear before everybody know it *lol

      Delete
  6. I always spot the wet look trend but then people just say that I sweat too much -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha then you can reply them "it's a trend beb, u just old school :P"

      Delete
  7. Yup, it was a trend but I personally thought need to depends on person because some Asian artist tried but failed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because Asian people don't have sharp face like western, so this trend can't applied to all people

      Delete
  8. ermmmmmmm.... i dont think i like the wet hair style.
    hahahah!!! I will look like a helmet ==

    ReplyDelete
  9. i prefer dry hair as well. haha. wet sounds weird too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but new trend sound weird at first let's see how the trend is going

      Delete
  10. Didn't know this is the hair style trend now.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay... After perming my hair, my hair looks dry. I prefer wet hair looks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. it looks very sleek and cool! :D nice hairdo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually love the wet hair look on myself. It makes me look fresh, just out from the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think whether a person can carries this wet hair style will totally depend on the person him/herself. Not everyone can carry this style though heh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will say Nay... this look doesn't suitable to me...it will make my face look swell..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know I can never pull this look off! haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wet hair look for me just look like oily hair didn't wash properly. hahaha.. not my favourite look on girls. I guess it's ok for walkway models, but I prefer healthy flowy hair, so much more attractive to me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. really depends on the person.. i like bouncy look instead :P ..

    ReplyDelete
  19. So far I don't dare to try this look la >< If got hair stylish help to set I don't mind to try XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nay... I don't like this look, it looks like you have not get ready before you step out from your room...

    ReplyDelete
  21. We look is more suitable for those with sharp features, it can enhanced their face shape too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this wet look hair style too, but don't know how to apply it nicely >.<

    ReplyDelete
  23. I go for Nay also. For me, it makes that people sort of lazy to work on their hair, the crown of oneself. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ya, it is better. :D I like their cool style!

    ReplyDelete

I'm happy to read and reply your comment^^

Subscribe